Corporate / Commercial Services
In today’s complex and competitive business environment, lawyers should solve problems, not create them. Our focus is to understand your business, whether you are a small entrepreneur or a multi-national corporation, and to help you succeed.
Our services include:
- Buying and selling of businesses (shares or assets)
- Incorporations, partnerships, limited liability partnerships, joint ventures, charitable organizations, non-share capital organizations, trusts
- Corporate maintenance and record keeping
- Corporate governance, including director and officer responsibilities
- Re-organizations, amalgamations, share exchanges, rollovers and other tax planning transactions
- Family and personal wealth, business succession planning and asset protection
- Financing, secured lending and investment transactions
- Shareholder agreements, partnership agreements
- National or international transactions
- Contracts and commercial agreements of all types
Our Corporate/Commercial Services Group works with lawyers in our Employment Law, Litigation, Real Estate, Insolvency and Creditors’ Remedies and Litigation, Advocacy and ADR Groups to provide you with the comprehensive legal services you require.